Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Paige's Surgery...

So Paige-e goes in for surgery on February 25th for her hernia.  I have been stressing ALOT about this whole thing.  I know, I know "everything is gonna be fine," but it's still stressful damnit! LOL...  We have to be at the hospital at 6:00 am. (haven't seen that early in the moring in a really long time!) 

This coming weekend, the 20th, I am headed to Tri-Cities with my bestest buddy Katie to try on wedding dresses, can't wait.... hehehehehehe!!!!  Sounds like we are having a full crew head over with us, should be a great ol' party!

This last weekend, Valentine's weekend, We installed a new bathroom vanity in our upstairs bathroom.  It looks waaaayyy better than the old one.  Worth the money and time! :) 

Well back to work, talk at everyone soon!