Thursday, June 2, 2011

Walgreens: Free to Cheap Sally Hansen Lip Care

Ok, I understand we do not have a Target or Walgreens here in Pendleton.  But I am posting some of these deals in hopes that you can get the best possible deals out their!~  So please if you have suggestions for my post please send me a message or write me a little message on my wall!!! Thanks ~ Leslie

sally lip coupon Walgreens: Free to Cheap Sally Hansen Lip Care
Sally Hansen Vita-A or Vita-E Lip Sticks – $4.99
Use $2/1 Printable
AND use $2/1 Walgreens from June Coupon Booklet
Final Price = $.99
Or, you can wait until the week of 6/5 for this deal:
Sally Hansen Lip Care Sticks – Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off – $7.48 each
Use (2) $2/1 Printables
AND use $2/1 Walgreens from June Coupon Booklet – will take off $4
Final Price = free!
Thanks Passion for Savings.