Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Payless Shoes: Nifty under $50: Are you feelin' Brash?

Just in time for back to school, Payless has launched their edgy new line for girls and teens called Brash, that includes shoes, accessories, and makeup.  Prices range from $2.99 (for nail polish), to $49.99 (for boots).  I've only seen the jewelry so far at my local store, but I haven't seen the shoes or the handbags yet. Although this line is geared towards the teens and some of this stuff is a bit "young" for me, there are a few items that I'm diggin'.  Check em' out!




"Katy" leopard print bow wedge $29.99.  Such a fun shoe; fly rhinestone ring $9.99.  Although I despise flies, I find this ring kinda  fly (okay, that was corny, hee hee).  Another statement ring to add to my collection!; "Teagan" moto boot $49.99;   layered stone ring $9.99; "Livie" crossbody bag $22.99.  I love the color of this bag!

**Deal Alert**  Text BRASH to 747474 to get 20% off your entire purchase.  You can always text STOP to cancel text alerts from Payless. 

Thanks