Monday, November 21, 2011

Old Navy: 35% Off + Fleece Deals (TODAY ONLY)

*HOT Old Navy Deal*  Need any performance fleece for the family?  They have the Men’s & Women’s performance fleece starting at just $14.00 (down from $22.94) and the performance fleece starting at $10.00 for Kids (down from $14.94)! And my favorite the performance fleece sleep pants for $10.00 (down from 16.94).

This deal gets better!  Use the code MERRY to save 35% off your order!  Want Free Shipping?  Spend just $50 before adding the code MERRY and you will score free shipping! (Note this code will work on Gap.com as well as BananaRepublic.com too!)  This code is good Today ONLY!
I just ordered a Fleece Pull Over for me, my husband and son, pair of sleep pants for me, and I had to add a cheap item for $50 total.  After the code I got all shipped to me for $35.12!!  Not bad at all!