Friday, November 4, 2011

Old Navy: 50% off of Outerwear for the Whole Family!

Right now at Old Navy (in stores and online) you can get 50% off of Outerwear for the whole family! Plus, as always, you get Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more. I found this adorable Women’s Shiny Frost Free Jacket for only $29, down from $59.94. I love the color, but there is also a white one available I really like too! 
Kids coats start at $20, and there are several adorable styles to choose from. I am a fan of winter weather! I love coats, scarfs, boots, and gloves! Make sure you are prepared for the temperatures dropping!
Shop through ShopAtHome.com for 3% Cash back on your entire purchase! Plus, new ShopAtHome.com members will receive $5 bonus cash for signing up and making your first purchase within the first 30 days! Or you can shop at OldNavy.com Directly!