Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Printable Toy Coupons!


Click HERE to print a bunch of new toy coupons! You can use these coupons to save some cash on toys for birthday presents, Easter or to tuck away for the holidays! I vow yet again this year to start my holiday shopping even earlier! I realize January may be stretching it a bit, but there are a lot of toys on clearance right now so it is a great time to stock up.
I like the coupon for the Mega Pack of Play-Doh. I know they sell these at Walmart for a very reasonable price (definitely under $10), so $5 off is a great deal. I usually put Play-Doh in my kids Easter baskets.
  • $8.00 off SCRABBLE, SIMON, or YAHTZEE FLASH
  • $3.00 off TRANSFORMERS Deluxe action figure
  • $5.00 off when you buy one NERF VORTEX PRAXIS blast
  • $8.00 off when you buy one BABY ALIVE MY BABY ALIV
  • $5.00 off when you buy one PLAY-DOH MEGA PACK
  • $5.00 off BOP IT! XT game
  • $8.00 off when you buy one PLAYSKOOL SESAME STREET