Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Flowers, Flowers and More Flowers!!!

I have been feeling the creative vibe lately.  I have been unable to garden out in my yard due to this horrible weather.  So, I have been "gardening" in my house!  Here are a few of my flower creations:

Here are some of my paper roses!  I plan on making them in all colors, and custom orders can be done on request!  Please either send me an email, or message me on Facebook!  I can produce them overnight if necessary! (price: $4.00 each or $35.00 a dozen) Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!!
Paper Rose
Paper Rose


Paper Rose
Here are some of the Coffee filter Peonies!  I am in the process of coming up with more colors, so suggestions are always welcome! Same ordering guidelines for these.  Production can be done over night if needed! (price: $4.00 each or $35.00 a dozen) Enjoy!


Pink with yellow center Coffee Filter Peonies

White Coffee Filter Peony

White Coffee Filter Peony