Monday, October 24, 2011

Chocolate Covered Pretzels: A Pumpkin and A Princess Blog

Is there something you make every holiday? We make Chocolate Covered Pretzels around Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, and 4th of July. Basically anytime I can get some festive sprinkles.
 The best part is you only need 3 ingredients to make these
 
use a fork to dip them in the melted candy coating, sprinkle them with your toppings, then place them on a piece of wax paper to dry..easy peasy!
 Seriously, these are one of our favorite treats. I have to be careful not to leave them out or else I'll snack on them all day long.
What's something you like to make several times throughout the year? 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous week!
Please check out my party link page to see where I'm linking up